The RL6090 is designed for heavy-duty applications. With a high capacity (6.300 Ltr./min) and a maximum total head as high as 85 m.l.c., the standard version also features an over-current relay and delayed start. An optional delta/star starter can also be mounted on the pump.
- The mechanical seals are oil lubricated.
- The pump seal consists of a tungsten carbide and ceramic seal against each other.
- The motor seal of a carbon and ceramic seal against each other.
- The pump bearing consists in two opposed angular ball bearings, running in oil.
- The top bearing is greased for life with high temperature grease and anti-corrosion additive.